Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time has Escaped Me once again

I am not consistent. I wish I was consistent. I desire to be consistent, but I have not blogged since November. I have been busy. That's really no excuse, writers are suppose to write, bloggers are suppose to blog, but sometimes I let myself get lazy, and hazy and crazy and I just don't. No excuse, just don't. I want to change that about myself. How do you change yourself? Anyone have any idea.  NO? Well if you do, please let me know.

Life has been moving along at a good pace. My son and his wife are in India for a few months, they have sent me pictures.
I was surprised by the palm trees. I wasn't expecting it to be tropical. I don't know why. I have never studied much on India- I certainly need to now, since my darling Daughter in law is from there and I'm positive one day we shall venture the long plane ride and visit. I will do some studying.

I do know that this is in India.


How gorgeous is that? The Taj Mahal (which is actually a tomb).

Our youngest son will be home from college next week. He will be staying home from now on and commuting to a nearby college. Two years two states away was enough for him, he missed me too much- actually a darling girl named Sarah is the one he missed, but he's ready to stay home for a while. We are glad.

and our daughter and her husband are doing great. Happy Newlyweds still. Almost a year and both marriages seem to be going strong. Thank you Lord.

So I'm back and plan on staying back. Day One- let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment