Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful

Now there’s a joy inside I can’t contain    
But even perfect days can end in rain
And though it’s pouring down
I see You through the clouds
Shining on my face
Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so
Beautiful, beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me
All that I need
You are so
Beautiful, beautiful




 I wanted to take a moment this morning and thank my Lord and Savior for his many blessings and love through all my life and for making my life so beautiful.  There is nothing that I have accomplished without his hand upon me. I have nothing without him, and everything with him.
 
It's a crisp fall day today bringing back memories of falling leaves, gathering them up and piling them  up so the kids could run and jump in them. Remembering their laughter and the joy on their faces as they destroyed the perfect piles we had painstakingly made.  Remembering them throwing the leaves at each other, Justin especially took great pleasure in throwing the leaves at his brother and sister. He couldn't hurt them but he could throw them as hard as he could.  And Jenna with her little blonde curls throwing them up and lowering her head so they fell upon her and she would twirl and twirl.  And Jamie trying to make something of them,  fort, a hideaway, a castle and his imagination running away and suddenly he was a jedi, a knight or a cowboy, and Justin and Jenna were drawn into his story and they would play for hours until the leaves were spread all over the yard again and as they went in for their baths,  their Dad would rake them up again and pile them in perfect piles so the next day they could do it all again if it didn't rain.   I would make sure Earl had chili to eat and give him a hug and thank God for this beautiful fall and my beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment