Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why it's named that!

My life as Diane is my title because as I was thinking of titles I realized I may have had a different life, one in which I may have been known as Karen instead of Diane.  My full name is Karen Diane and before being given to my Mom and Dad everyone called me Karen, or so I've been told- I still have a few aunts, uncles, cousins that call me Karen, but once Mom got me she just started calling me Diane.  She had named me by the way, my birth mother asked her to, I said what made you name me that if you didnt like the name, and she said she had a toothache and couldn't think real clearly. She said she liked Karen Valentine and that show she was on.  But she liked Diane better, so that is it, I could have been Karen and I could have had a different life, different husband, different kids, different town. But I'm oh so thankful I didn't, I really am glad I have my life as Diane. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment