Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7, 2010

My niece started a blog which I enjoy reading so very much, and I thought might this be therapeutic for me also? I love to write and so many things have happened this year in my life that I need to write about it. Maybe I can examine what is going on with words? I'll tell you all about it in a nutshell and then elaborate later.  Starting last August- our daughter became engaged,our oldest son then became engaged in November. Early December my mother had a massive stroke, after three months in a nursing home we moved her into our Home with us in March-Bridal showers came and went, our son decided to get married early- so May 22nd he was married and three weeks later our Daughter- on June 12, was married. Whew- what a whirlwind. The summer has been spent taking a much needed vacation to Florida, taking care of my mother, meeting and seeing my Birth Mom for the first time in 22 years, and becoming close to my sister again- whom I also hadn't seen in 22 years.  And then our youngest son went off again for his second year in college- 8 hours away. Lots of lots of things :) Plenty of emotions and tears over the past 8-10 months. Maybe you will enjoy hearing about my crazy life- maybe you will stop reading after the first sentence- But anyway ....Here I go!

2 comments: