Sunday, March 25, 2012

30 Things

I came across a blog that listed 30 things to ask your spouse or yourself during a road trip. I thought I might try and do that on here (I'm been slacking on writing so I thought I might try and do this to flex my writing muscles)- If you are reading my blog you might be interested in my life- right? Well maybe, so anyway...here goes.  1st Question- List 20 random facts about your life.

1.  I have an amazing husband who just yesterday danced me around the kitchen singing Hey, I Love you and said he was ready for the beach. I am too. He can always surprise me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWMlsyjOa4

2. I have three beautiful children who are my life. Jamie- Jenna- Justin- they are my heart and bring me happiness and joy most every day.

3. I have two wonderful children that are married to my kids. Gifty and Ben. They are my heart also. They have brought freshness and joy to my life as well.

4. I have a twin brother who drives me crazy, makes me laugh, and has my back even when he's mad at me. We have shared so much pain and joy. I love you Keith, I'd like to smack you too. :)

5. I am adopted- read past posts. It shaped my life, but did not define me.

6. I have the best nieces and nephews in the world.

7. I am close to all of my sister in laws- Susie, Diana, Judy, Debbie and Karen. Strange huh? But they are my best buds.

8. Some of my writing was published in a college text book written by my High School Writing Teacher- Tom Romano-  Writing with passion- check it out some time. I have an entire inter chapter named after me. One of the coolest moments of my life.   http://www.amazon.com/Writing-Passion-Stories-Multiple-Genres/dp/0867093625/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332686724&sr=8-1

9. I love ice cream. Too much.

10. I love cruises.

11. I love Doritos. Too much.

12. I am a caregiver to my Mother. I have been taking care of her for the past two years. The hardest job I've ever had, but also the most rewarding (besides raising my children.)

13. I lived in Germany for two years when we were first married.

14. Touching my grandson for the first time was the most defining moment of my life. The love I had for him was the most overwhelming of my life.

15. Losing our grandson was the most painful moment of my life.

16. I love girl scout thin mint cookies. Too much.

17. I absolutely love going to church. And am forever thankful that the Lord loves me.

18. I have the best friends that anyone ever has had.

19. I am a writer. I have been writing since I was eight years old, some of my best memories are hunched over a old Royal manual Typewriter that was my dad's. I wore out the ribbon and would rewind it and rewind it until it was threadbare. I still have it.

20. My desire is to heal, and help with my words. I hope that I do.


So there you go- first question. This month should be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment