Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today's question and answer

 Today's question is Describe your relationship with your parents. Is that really a question?

This one is pretty easy, well it was when I was little, it was perfect, we are just going to skip through the teen years and forget that I was an ungrateful brat most days and head right into my grown up years when I began to appreciate them.

I've already written a blog on both on my Mom and my Dad, so I won't go into great detail, but my Dad was my superhero and my Mom was/is my best friend. I am forever grateful for the parents the Lord gave me to. They shaped my life. They showed me to tough it out no matter what, that joy comes in the morning.

and I believe that joy will come in the morning.

I am ready for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment