Friday, March 30, 2012

Dream Job

Question of the day- What is your dream job and why?

It would be writing. Whether a novel, a blog, articles, at a newspaper. I love writing. I would love to get paid for writing. Somehow. Someway. That's my dream job. Why? Because it's been a part of me for so long. I feel good after getting words on paper. I feel like I've accomplished something, and people do tell me I'm good at it. I wonder if I am really good, or it's just people don't want to hurt my feelings, but I've never been told I'm bad at it. My writing teacher in high school would help with some things, but he always told me you are talented Diane. You can make people feel with your words. It's like anything, if you're passionate about it, your passion affects others, I guess. Well that's why.

I hope you enjoy. My words. My tears. My Joy. My heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment