Tuesday, April 3, 2012

David My Sweet


The Soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. Caroline Myss

Our family is walking in the March of Dimes in my city this year, on May 6th. We've been working on the t-shirts for a while. For the past week, my nephew has been showing me his designs, and I've been working with my T-shirt guy. They are done now. Just waiting for them to get printed up.

For the Front of the T-shirt


For the back of the T-shirt.


I placed the order this morning.

Then I broke down. It's been a little while since I cried. I have been focusing on not being sad, not crying, not letting it get to me.

But then my cousin's grandbaby was born last week, and she's having trouble. Not enough platelets in her blood. She's still in the hospital, not sure when she will get to come home, and I relived it all again.

I bawled, am crying while I write this. Feel the hurt creep over me, and want to scream.  Why is life so unfair? Why don't we have that baby in our arms right now? Why can't he go on this walk with us and be the miracle that he was? Why isn't little David, my sweet getting spoiled right now?

Why do I have to go to the graveyard to see my grandchild?

When will it ease? When can I be happy again and mean it?

Why can't I be as angry as I want to be?

I don't know. If anyone knows, please tell me.

I'll be ok. Just having a moment.

Please say a prayer for me today.

I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment