Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Embarrassing

She's crazy. And just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there is a crazy underground garage.( Me at sixteen)

Question for today- Describe your most embarrassing moment.

There have been a few, mostly when I was a teenager.  I try not to embarrass myself too much as an adult. But then again I'm not easily embarrassed. I'm loud. Now if you asked my kids if I have ever embarrassed them, they will say, umm...yeah. But hey that's what parents are for right?

I guess it would be when I was about sixteen, I was an idiot. I was seeing this dumb boy, who was cheating on me, but had very valid (stupid) excuses that I believed. ( my niece told me once that a person's brain is not fully developed until they are twenty-five years old, I believe it.)So therefore I was going to kick this girls butt. I found her at the dairy barn. Sitting there. I kept screaming at her, get up I'm going to kick your butt, but she wouldn't move, so brilliant me decides to knock over her pop, it spills all over the floor. It's summer, I have flip flops on. Guess whose butt gott kicked, well flopped on. I land right on it, right on the floor. I give the girl credit, she didn't crack a smile, she just looked away, but I'm sure she was thinking, hahahaha. I get up, grab my shoes, say "I'm gonna get you eventually." I was a terrible teenager, I can't even believe as I'm writing this, that this was me. But it was, so I slunk out of the dairy barn, and I never did get her. Thank Goodness I never got the boy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment