Thursday, April 5, 2012

Typical

Describe a typical day in your current life...

I get up usually around 7 or 8. (Depending on if I have slept much the night before.) I peek in on Mom. And then Coffeee...one cup, and then another. I check my facebook while I'm drinking my coffee. Of course I do. Facebook is too addicting. I then try and pray and or read some in my Bible.   At 9:30 I give Mom her first medicines. She is normally still asleep. At 10:00 I feed her and give her more medicine. If she is  awake, I get her cleaned up. If not I wait til about 10:30 then I get her changed and if she wants up,I get her up. She usually does not want up, it's hard for me to force her to get up when she does't want to. She pouts. She sits up in her chair and sighs. But some days she is ok. But she never wants to sit up more than an hour or two. She then wants her game shows on. At 11:00 Earl comes home for lunch,every day I spend a half an hour with him. I look forward to that half hour every day. I miss him when he doesn't get to come home. After that I try to do housework, laundry, read, or play on the computer for a while. At two is Mom's second feeding of the day. I change her and I spend time with her if she isn't napping, watch a game show with her or a movie.Or I nap. (this is why I never sleep at night)  Around 4:30 Earl is usually home, we decide if I'm cooking or we are getting subway. We usually get subway one night a week. At six is Mom's third feeding of the day. Clean up supper, watch my TV shows at eight, and at ten is Mom's final feeding of the day, and I get her ready for bed. And then I try to find sleep for the night. It's never earlier than 11:30 sometimes as late as 2. It depends, but I finally sleep. Then the day starts again. There are variations of course, if we have doctor appointments or Justin's home, or Jenna gets to come over with little Ki. But that's my typical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment