Friday, April 27, 2012

Quality Time

Question for today is What is your Love Language?

If you don't know, go here and take the quiz.http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/

Did you read the Gary Chapman book when it came out in 1992? I never did, so I just now took the assessment to find my love language, and it's Quality Time.

I could have told you that. :) Well I guess I am. I love spending time with my husband, doing something, or not doing something, more than him giving me Gifts, more than him helping me (which I do appreciate also) more then his affirmation that I'm wonderful (which I am a fan of also). I just like being with him.  Sitting beside him on a long car trip. Browsing the mall with him by my side. Eating dinner out, just me and him.

He's a pretty cool guy, Earl. Plus he's my best friend. He knows me the way no one else does, and he still likes me. And I can be a crank,and he lets it slide, because he knows I'll be ok in a minute. I can explode all my frustration on him about things, and he always says something stupid to make me laugh and forget why I was frustrated. He knows me.

That's the best feeling in the world. Having someone truly know you, and Love you anyway.

That's the way God is, he knows us, knows every thought, the reason behind every thought, and loves us anyway. Have you spent quality time with God today? He wants that time too.

Be blessed on this beautiful April Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment