Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weakness

Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it's always been a sign that you're alive.

Today's subject. Describe 5 weaknesses that you have.

1. My kids hurting. I can be tough when I need to be. In fact most of the times I have a hard outer shell, I'm mouthy and not afraid. But when my family hurts, I feel like the weakest person alive. I can't stop it. Not like when they were little and a kiss on the boo boo and a bright bandaid cheered them up. When my daughter cries because we lost her precious baby, I feel myself melting down into a hysterical puddle of tears. I hug her, kiss her head, tell her it's going to be ok, but as the tears continue I find myself becoming just angry that she has to hurt. I know it's unrealistic to expect your child to never feel pain, but oh if only we could take the pain for them, we would.

2. Anything my husband desires. I can't tell him no. Even if it puts us in debt. He works so hard, has worked so hard our entire married life that I think if he wants it, he can have it if it's possible. That's why him, our children and our dog are the most spoiled beings on the planet.

3. Moose Tracks Ice Cream. Do not bring it in my house, because if it's there, yeah I'm eating it.

4. My Bella's big brown eyes. Even if she's just torn up my new pillow, when she looks at me with those eyes I can't stay mad.

5. Purses and Shoes. I have too many and I keep buying more.

No comments:

Post a Comment