Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sun beautiful Sun

Question of the day: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

The Olive Garden. So they could feed me my favorite food all the time.

I think we would live in Florida, on the Gulf coast, close to the white sandy beaches. Because it's warm and beautiful. I've been all over Florida, my Dad loved florida so most of our vacations were there. I didn't fully appreciate Florida until I got old though, because I hate winter. Two years ago after our whirlwind of weddings, Earl and I with Justin, and Earl's brothers and their wives, and his sister and her husband, and a few nephews and nieces went to Anna Maria Island for vacation. It was the most relaxing vacation ever. We had a villa, with our own pool, and it was a block from the beach. Get up eat, swim in the pool, go to the beach, back to the pool, eat, beach, eat, go out for ice cream. For an entire week. It was dreamy. So much so that our niece and her husband moved there later that year. They love it. We are going back this summer. To the same Villa, and bringing some more family with us. I am looking forward to it, a lot!




                                Heaven On Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment